A Celebration of Local Beer
Saturday, October 12, 2019
12 PM - 5 PM
A self-guided tour of St. Louis’ regionally produced beers through the streets of Historic Downtown Maplewood featuring tastings, food pairings, and chats with local brewers. Enjoy music and special offerings from our makers community along the way!
Host locations and participating breweries will be listed soon!
- Limited number of tickets available! Tickets will not be sold day of the event.
- Rain or shine event.
- Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to receive beer tastings.
- The Tasting Card offers 15 beer samplings from local breweries and includes a souvenir tasting cup (plastic) for $20.
- You don't need a Tasting Card to attend! Additional beer and food will be sold al a carte.
Here is how the tasting card works:
- You will pick up your tasting card and cup the day of the event at Schlafly Bottleworks.
- We cannot guarantee that every brand of beer will be available for the duration of the event but there will be plenty to choose from.
- Tasting size is 4 oz.
- Guests present the tasting card and the cup (plastic) to the host business. One tasting per location unless otherwise stated on tasting card.
- Guests must have a tasting card and cup to receive a tasting.
- Once the tasting card is full guests can buy additional tastings.
- Prices for additional tastings are set by the hosts.
Also, look for beer infused products and special offers from our makers community!
Check in on the day of the event will be located at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue, Maplewood, MO 63143. This is where you will receive your tasting card and souvenir tasting cup (plastic).
Prost! is produced by Enjoy Maplewood and the Maplewood Special Business District and in partnership with the St. Louis Brewers Guild.