Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
There is going to be an open council seat on the Maplewood City Council for a Councilperson to represent Ward 1.
The election will be Tuesday, April 3, 2018. The date is dictated by Missouri State Law.
Petitions are available for pick-up now at Maplewood City Hall, 7601 Manchester, Maplewood, MO 63143.
- Filing opens Tuesday, December 12 at 8:30 AM.
- Filing closes Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 5 PM.
- A petition must have signatures from 50 registered voters in Ward 1.
- Petitions are reviewed and approved by the Board of Elections.
- To be eligible to run for office, you must be a qualified voter of the City of Maplewood, a resident of the city for at least one year prior to the election and a resident of the ward you seek to represent. View a Ward Map: http://www.cityofmaplewood.com/DocumentCenter/View/912
- All signatures on petitions will be verified by the St. Louis County Board of Election Commissioners.
If you have any questions, please contact Deputy City Clerk Karen Scheidt, 314-646-3604.