A Celebration of Local Beer
Saturday, October 12, 2019
12 PM - 5 PM
Join us in Historic Downtown Maplewood as we celebrate Oktoberfest Maplewood style! Stroll through the streets and enjoy music, games, beer tastings, food pairings, and chats with local brewers. Be sure to visit our retailers, they will be offering specials throughout the day.
If you would like to sample beers along the way, tickets are just $20 for 15 tastings and includes a souvenir tasting cup.
*PLEASE NOTE - Check-in is required. Pick up your Tasting ticket and souvenir tasting cup (plastic) the day of the event at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue, Maplewood, MO 63143.
- Limited number of beer tasting cards available!
- Rain or shine event.
- Must be 21+ with valid photo ID to receive beer tastings.
- The Tasting Card offers 15 beer samplings from local breweries and includes a souvenir tasting cup (plastic) for $20.
- You don't need a Tasting Card to attend! Additional beer and food will be sold al a carte and our retailers will be offering specials throughout the day.
Here is how the tasting card works:
- You will pick up your tasting card and cup the day of the event at Schlafly Bottleworks.
- We cannot guarantee that every brand of beer will be available for the duration of the event but there will be plenty to choose from.
- Tasting size is 4 oz.
- Guests present the tasting card and the cup (plastic) to the host business. One tasting per location unless otherwise stated on tasting card.
- Guests must have a tasting card and cup to receive a tasting.
- Once the tasting card is full guests can buy additional tastings.
- Prices for additional tastings are set by the hosts.
Pick up your Tasting Card and souvenir tasting cup (plastic) the day of the event at Schlafly Bottleworks, 7260 Southwest Avenue, Maplewood, MO 63143.
The Saint Louis Brewery - Schlafly Oktoberfest and Schlafly Pale Ale
Tapped - Urban Chestnut and Earthbound Beer
Vom Fass - Perennial Artisan Ales
Chateau Maplewood - Brick River Cider
The Post Sports Bar and Grill - 2nd Shift Brewery
The Blue Duck - Public House Brewing
Thai Table - 4 Hands Brewing Co.
Side Project Brewing - Side Project Brewing and Side Project Shared
Saratoga - Easy Peasy Hard Tonic
The Dubliner - Heavy Riff Brewing
Prost! is produced by Enjoy Maplewood and the Maplewood Special Business District and in partnership with the St. Louis Brewers Guild.